April 14, 2011Categorized under Chevrolet - No Comment
Launching this summer, the 2012 Chevrolet camaro 45th Anniversary Special Edition commemorates both Camaro’s lineage and its 21st-century revival. Camaro fans will get their first look at the 45th Anniversary Special Edition at the Camaro5 Fest II, April 15 in Arizona. The anniversary package will be offered on Camaro’s top two trim levels (2LT and 2SS) for both coupe and convertible body styles.
The exterior signature of the Chevrolet Camaro 45th Anniversary Special Edition is its unique rally stripe, in red and silver, that contrasts the Carbon Flash Metallic paint. The package also includes:
• Unique 45th Anniversary hood and deck stripes; badges located beneath the front fender emblems
• New-design 20-inch wheels in dark silver
• Fog lamp and taillamp bezels finished in dark silver
• RS-style taillamp lenses
• Standard rear spoiler and HID headlamps
• Body-color roof molding
• Jet Black interior with leather-trimmed seats featuring the 45th Anniversary logo
• White instrument panel and door trim inserts with the 45th Anniversary logo on the instrument panel
• Red, white and blue stitching on the seats, steering wheel, shift knob/boot, door armrests and console lid
• 45th Anniversary logo on the steering wheel and sill plates.
2012 Chevrolet camaro 45th Anniversary Special Edition Pictures: